Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rocky's New (used) Toy!

As long as I have known my husband he has wanted a 4-wheeler. Most of you know they are pretty proud of the brand new ones. A friend of ours called him yesterday to alert him of 2 used ones that were for sale at a good price and in good condition. We went this morning and had a look see and left as the proud new owners of a Yamaha Timberwolf. It's older, but it runs, has new tires and a winch (I guess that was important). He is a happy camper and I am to, because now after 18 years he finally has one!!

After we got it home, I got on and rode it like a mad woman around our yard several times. It was GREAT. Rocky threatened to hide the key so the neighbors wouldn't be reporting the crazy lady riding in circles in her yard. Hee hee......



















2 comments:

Babydoll said...

He looks like he's having a blast! I wish you had posted pictures of you riding wild!! LOL!

Amy said...

Yeah....I'd like to see pics of YOU on it, Robin! Clay LOVES his...he bought his used from my uncle after we had lived up here for a few years. EVERYONE around here has a 'scooter'.....you NEED them for hunting up on the mountain.