Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthweek Rocky (part 2)

These pictures were taken at our house on Sunday afternoon. We had my parents and sisters family come for home made red velvet cake (always what he gets for his birthday) and present opening. He received a gift card for Walmart and Bass Pro Shop and I got him a Game Camera that hangs on a tree and takes pictures of deer when they walk by. He is tickled, so I guess I did good. I guess we'll know this Saturday when he goes to check it if it works well or not.


As usual trying to avoid the camera by putting the gift bag in front of his face.




Justin, Sandy and Hannah hanging out on the love seat.

Mitchell and Sandy hanging out on the couch.


Notice how Sandy is always where the LOVE is. She'll do anything for a belly rub!



No comments: