Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 more days...

...and counting. I know, I know, I can't help but be excited, but I wish I could focus on something besides the cruise. Oh wait, I have been, our new hobby. Geocaching! Ever heard of it? If not check into it at www.geocaching.com . It is a great family hobby and I am excited to have found something that Rocky and I can do together and both of us enjoy it.

Well, that's it for now.....if I don't check back in again for the cruise, I'll be sure to post pictures and highlights of our latest adventure when we get back!!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Of course, you are excited. Probably doing a dance around the house right now. My kids are in Miami with my ex and getting on a ship to the Bahamas tomorrow. Fun! My boys did some geocaching when they were in Boy Scouts. What a great husband/wife activity! Take lots of photos of the cruise!

Babydoll said...

I can only imagine your excitement!!! I hope you two have fun!!

mommysews said...

I can see why you are obsessed. I would love to go on a cruise. But the geocatching sounds fun too! But the best thing is you are happy!