Thursday, January 20, 2011

Look it's me again...

I'm here and well don't really even have anything imparticular to talk about.  I could complain because I had to go to lunch at 11 today and that makes for a very long evening, but since I'm excited about going to Curves/Zumba tonight I won't complain, what is the point anyways.   Every couple months God deals with my complaining and so I'm working on it...again.   I'd love to be able to stop and just not slide back into that bad habit, alas I seerm to realize to late that I've allowed that critical spirit to have control of my mouth and well I don't really like that "me".  I like the "me" that is positive, encouraging and uplifting and I notice when I'm in the word and praying like I should be that is the "me" that is seen.  I've done well and read every chapter of the day this year!  Yes, I know that's only 2.5 weeks worth but its progress nonetheless!  God always gives me the victory in Christ and that therefore is a victory.

Read a chapter a day with our church family.  It will help you create a habit that is life changing.  http://www.relateone.com/   

No comments: