Thursday, January 27, 2011

What an adventure....

Goodness it has been a super busy week.  For one I'm working a full 5 day work week, been a while since that happened with holidays and furlough days.   My schedule just seems like it keeps going and going and going....I'm beginning to feel like the energizer bunny.  I have been on "go" since I got out of the bed on Sunday.  It's all been fun stuff and definitely worth my time. 

Now I'm gearing up physically, mentally & spiritually for my first DNOW experience.   A whole weekend with the Match 38 High School Girls.  I am believing God for changed hearts and therefore lives.  I'm asking God to use me, to keep me settled and sure of all that I say and do during this time of fun, fellowship and ministry.   I want to be a vessel used by Him and desire to make a difference in my world.  Lord, help me to know when to speak and when to be still and quiet.   I choose to be led by You and for my eyes to be on Your purposes and plans for the lives of these students.  I hope to see bonds formed amongst the girls and friendships strengthened that will last a lifetime.  Most of all I want to see them giving of themselves completely to their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  

If you are reading my blog I ask that you pray with me as we venture into this weekend and hopefully an amazing time of fellowship with God our creator!

No comments: