Monday, December 31, 2007

Food 12/31/07

11:10 a.m. - jr. cheeseburger, small tots (sonic)


got hungry at 4, popped a peppermint cause we are going to D&J's house tonight and having pizza, snacky stuff and spinach artichoke dip...so hopefully my resolve will remain strong this evening. but i promise to be honest about what i eat....cause well what choice do I have...Dawn is one of the people who is reading and keeping me accountable...that will actually help me make wise decisions......i'm already speaking the word and prayed for strength and grace.

7:00 p.m. ish - 1 piece of pizza, topping of another one, 1 piece of garlic bread with spinach artichoke dip and 3 m&m's! can you believe it??? that is all i ate. i kind of felt bad, cause i felt like my need to not eat kept everybody else from enjoying the goodies that D&J had prepared.

No comments: