Monday, March 9, 2009

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!!!

They got me and they know they did!!
I was one of those people that did not believe
they could be surprised.
I have been proven WRONG!!
These pictures are the proof!
Dawn, Dawn & Wendy - thank you will never be words enough
for how this made me feel!
3 hours in a Lexus Stretch Limo
Water in the pretty champagne glass.
They sent me on a scavenger hunt, the goal was to
retrieve something at each location (all places I love to go) to put
in my scrapbook.
Began at Bop's, my favorite dairy dessert.....

Then to Curves, where I work out 3 times a week......

Then to High Street Shell Station where I get my cappuccino's!

Then to Mazzio's where Rocky's entire staff sang Happy Birthday.....

The next clue sent us to Hobby Lobby where I had $20 to spend...

I don't have pictures of this stop yet...(coming soon).

These are us in the limo!!




Dawn, Wendy & Lydia waiting on Dawn to get me to

the church to see my LIMO and head out for

a great girls night out!!!!



Love you guys sooo much!!!!!!





3 comments:

Gayle said...

You have some amazingly good friends. What a great gift.

Wanda said...

That is just about the sweetest thing ever!!!!

Kaye said...

How cool! You have awesome friends!!