Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to the land of the living....

...almost. For the first time in over a week I feel almost human. Although I still do not feel 100% I am very close to getting there. The doctor says I can return to work on Thursday and oddly as that may sound...I CAN'T WAIT. I love my furbabies and my house, but they don't talk back to me. Not that I've really felt up to talking, but I'm amazed at how boring sitting around the house with nothing to do or think about can make you. All rest and no work or play makes Robin a dull girl. I do not want to be a dull girl. I want out of this house and into the sunlight...okay so I know work is a dungeon and there will be no sunlight but there will be other people with lives and things going on around us. Anyways, I'm just saying, I'm glad that I am finally starting to feel better and soon my quarantine will be up.

Not much else to report...as I just said...I've done absolutely nothing for about 8 days now. I am eating again and paying attention to not let it be out of hand, hopefully come Saturday I will have a good weigh in after 2 weeks of not weighing in. I opted not to weigh in again this week so that I did not get another "sick " reading. So now, that I am eating, the scale will probably be accurate this coming Saturday, we shall see.

That's all for now, just wanted to check in for my faithful few and let you know I'm getting better and I appreciate your thoughts and prayers while I was recovering.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better, I miss chatting with you througout the day.

Kaye said...

I am thrilled to hear that you are feeling better! Have a great day tomorrow at work!

Braxton's Mommy said...

So glad you are feeling better!! Good luck on the weigh in!!

Gayle said...

Wow! I can't believe you were sick for so long. I was beginning to worry. Again, don't obsess about the weigh in. You'll do fine. :)