Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sagging my tail feather....

.....*sigh*.........

Scale said 273 this morning. Which is where I was before the stomach bug, argh. So I gained back the 4 I supposedly had lost last week...or likely I hadn't really lost them the right way and since I started eating again and had some struggles this week and didn't do great I found all 4 of them.

New week, new day. I have pinpointed the source of my struggle and God will walk me thru the disappointment that I was trying to cover with food. Thankfully He is faithful to show us the error of our ways without judgement or condemnation. I love Him so much and am so glad that His mercy endures forever!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robin,
Found your blog while browsing for Ms blogs. I am a lifetime member of WW, but have fallen off the wagon.
Good luck with your efforts! I'll check on you soon
Diane

Sunny Days said...

Let go of what wasn't yours (could have been dehydration if you had a bug) And God will be faithful to give you even more than you expected if you trust in him.
You are doing sooooo good! Keep looking to HIm for your strength!
Have a great week, I'll be checking in from time to time to get some inspiration. :)