Monday, June 30, 2008

The Catch All

I ended up doing a 2 page layout but somehow only bought one piece of the green cardstock, so its a 2 pager but in different colors....I like how it came out regardless.



Journaling: What does my purse have to say about me? It says that I don't care much about trendy. I am picky and have a hard time when it's time to find a new one. The things in my purse would tell you that I enjoy reading and love my choco-mint gum. I wear contact lenses and suffer from dry eyes. I love lotion and lip stuff. The wallet & checkbook are obviously necessary for daily life. There is always a calculator and sanitizer for grocery shopping - I'm anal about stayng within the budget. I'm also terrible about throwing away receipts and pens that don't work. I have a note pad and points calculator on hand because I'm on Weight Watchers. Lastly there is an extra key to my work vehicle and my badge to verify that I am an employee at Hinds EOC. So, in reality other than my love for scrapbooking my purse does tell my story.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I think this was a very interesting project, but what is ASF? I must have missed that somewhere along the line while reading your blog...

BTW Congratualations on your weight loss. You're doing a great job!