Thursday, August 14, 2008

Almost Friday...

I have done really well this week but am surprised at how little food my body needs to be satisfied and how rarely I am actually truly hungry. It has been eye opening that is for sure. I am just about on a schedule of 3 meals a day at regular times. I guess my body had plenty of excess calories to be rid of before it was able to find "normal".





Enough of that, I just finished my layout for the weekly design team dare/challenge at ASF. We had to create an embellishment with chipboard and dress it up. I made a photo corner, covered it with patterned paper, added a small metal embellishment that says "me & you" and a flower. Voila...challenge COMPLETE.



Top Left: You don't choose your family, they are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

There is hidden journaling behind the picture (you can pull it out from the right side). It says: This picture was taken at the Mother-Daughter Tea hosted by Harvest Family Church in May 2005. We had a great time and I was glad my mom was there with me.

2 comments:

Babydoll said...

Great take on the challenge Robin and I love the journaling!!

mommysews said...

I love the LO - especially the corner. But then again, I love all your work anyhow ;)