Thursday, August 7, 2008

Not sure I like this, but here it is....

This layout was for the weekly challenge at A Scrappin' Friendsy.

Had to use: 5 patterned papers, 5 ribbons, 5 stamps, 5 embellishments & 5 fasteners

It's a little busy for my tast and I think my pictures kind of got lost in all the "stuff" and the colors. This might actually be my very first "redo" but I'm gonna leave it for now and see how I feel about it in a week or so. I may decide by then that it's okay and just be glad 2 more pictures have been scrapped.

The pictures were taken on our cruise in February 2008. One of the nights in the dining room the dance staff had us all up and dancing, it was so much fun, even if I have no idea how to do the Macarena and was at least one if not 2 steps behind every body else. It was great to see even Rocky get up and dance.


2 comments:

Wanda said...

Robin - I like the layout - it is cute! Bright and fun, just like the story of your cruise dancing.

An inchie is just art on a 1-inch square. That's it.

mommysews said...

I really like the LO. I know that it sounds like alot to put on 1 lo, but you did a great job