Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nice Long Weekend

I'm leaving at noon today for a nice long weekend. I won't be back at work until Tuesday the 26th. There is a weekend crop at ASF and I can't wait to get there and get to work. I have a lot of pictures to choose from, so hopefully I'll get inspired and get a lot of scrappin' completed this weekend. More than likely I won't be posting until Sunday or Monday, but figured I'd drop a quickie just to let my faithful few that I was not ignoring you, just enjoying a great long weekend and will be back with plenty of fun things to have a gander at. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you


oi
Olá
Como foi o seu dia?
Gostei de seu blog
você é fantástico!

realmente agradável blog
fabulosa fantástico
tchau
cuide-se
vejo você

mommysews said...

have a great weekend!