Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Scrappin' Good Time

I headed off on Friday morning with my mind set on completing 10 layouts for the weekend. I technically did, but one of the layouts is a two page layout, but each side counts as 1 layout in my mind. So for your enjoyment here they are. It is dreary outside today so some of the colors on a few of the layouts did not come out nearly as pretty as they are in real life (especially of Sandy and her squirrel) but this gives you a good idea of what I did all weekend.

Palmer's 2nd Birthday pictures. Aren't they a beautiful family.


Sandy loves her stuffed squirrel so these pictures were perfect for this layout.

There are not many times that we have a picture taken of just the 4 of us.

This was taken at mom's 60th Birthday Party.

Pictures of the kids swimming at mom & dad house in August 2008.

This is the "title" page in my cruise album that is the beginning of layouts taken on our 2nd cruise.

Pictures were taken at a Horse Show on Memorial Day...as you can tell she was tired
of waiting for her turn to ride that day.


These pictures were taken at youth camp in the summer of 2008.

This is self explanatory...he is my LOVE KITTY!

Mitchell was baptized on July 20, 2008 in a swimming pool

by Pastor Chuck Ford of Harvest Family Church.

2 comments:

mommysews said...

Great LO - and congrats on getting so many done!

Gayle said...

Wow! You got a lot of really nice pages done. I need to get moving!