Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pampered Chef Party Anyone???

I had a lovely evening with lovely ladies last night. I attended a PC show at Adrienne's house. It was nice, the company was great and the food as always was FANTABULOUS! I enjoyed it so much and love the product so much that it did not take much to twist my arm into having a party of my own. We did not set a date yet but as soon as we do I will be getting invitations out...so PLEASE COME! I don't like to have parties and nobody shows up, so don't let me down...come enjoy good food and good fun and great company (I mean hello I'll be there won't I??). Anyways, just thought I'd put a shout out, be prepared your invitation is coming. Be there or be square!! Although I suppose that it is Hip to be Square, so maybe I should rephrase...PLEASE COME, I'm begging. Only kidding.

Really I'm just wasting time till lunch and anxiously waiting to hear from the boss's wife about his surgery. Hopefully it won't be to long till we get an update.

1 comment:

mommysews said...

Googd luck on your party. They have great stuff - I know, I sell it! I wish I were having yours. But just do everything your consultant tells you to do and I am sure that it will be a success - and be sure to post everythig you got!