Monday, September 22, 2008

Is it really Monday already?

Yes, I know the answer to that question, yes it really is Monday...again. Weekends seem to get shorter and shorter every week, not sure why that is, because Monday thru Friday does not have the same effect.

I did really well all weekend. I'm expecting good results on the scale tomorrow. I took Sandy for a walk on Saturday morning and that was nice, it was good for both of us. She is so funny though she has to walk through every puddle she can find. I guess it helps cool her off or she just likes getting in my car with wet feet. Either way it was nice to get some exercise on the weekend. I plan to get my walking in during the day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from this point even if it means going at lunch and using my time for the break, at least until its to cold do walk outside, which doesn't last long here in Mississippi.

Not much planned for this week in fact I do believe other than church on Wednesday night I will be sticking with ABC's motto for the week "National Stay at Home Week".

I want to go to Hobby Lobby today but all of my spending money is in my hubby's pocket, so I guess it will have to wait. This is the great SCRAP SALE week and I am trying to stock up on having cardstock and plenty of stuff for the Crop Connection in January and 50% off sales definitely help in building my stash.

I am pretty much rambling so I guess that's it for today...I hope to have a good report tomorrow!

Have a great day and stive to be a blessing on purpose!

No comments: