Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm still here...

....I just didn't take the time to do any posting last week. Hurricane Gustav did no damage in the Jackson Metro area, but we did get a LOT of rain. I also worked close to 60 hours because we didn't know that Gustav would not be coming our direction so in preparation for the possibility we worked. It was a long week, I'm glad it over and now I am believing that IKE will not be a problem either. I do not want to work another weekend, its to much, ugh. I like my weekends to much for hurricanes to mess with them.

Not much else to talk about, I did get 3 layouts done this weekend but have not taken pictures of them yet, but I will likely do that tomorrow night and get them posted on Wednesday.

Have a great day and purpose in your heart to be a blessing on purpose!!

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Hi Robin!! Glad to see everything turned out OK!