Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To be Blonde or Not to be Blonde...

Okay, so I am strongly leaning towards going blonde....and since Wendy will be doing the honors I am posting this picture taken in 2006 to get her thoughts on definitely going back blonde...I do believe she is already sold on the idea!! Not to mention loosing another 20 pounds to be back at that weight where my face is not so darn fat....so glad Biggest Loser is coming back next Tuesday...I stay so motivated when it was on at the beginning of the year, I'm determined to get back on track with them and not do to much damage between now and then!!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I really like the blond. Before the photo loaded I was thinking "no way, your hair is perfect". Then I saw the blond...you look great as a blond. (I could not do blond!).