Friday, April 25, 2008

Another week over...

....and I am so glad. I have a lot to do this weekend and I'm ready to get started and get it over with. Thankfully next weekend is the garage sale and it will finally be over. I am just hoping to make a nice little chunk of money and get rid of all the stuff that has taken over my house. I am most definitely looking forward to using the space that is cleared out wisely...especially in my scrap room. Can't wait to do some rearranging and trying to get all my stuff arranged efficiently and get it looking cute. No major changes as in decor until after the office is turned into a haven for my husbands knife collection, but hopefully that won't take to long.

Tomorrow is the end of my 4th week on weight watchers and I have not missed a beat until today...ugh...I have the munchies really really badly. I've been dealing with a small health issue for quite some time and have not felt on top of my game and well I guess today I gave in to feeling sorry for myself...so lunch was more points that I should have eaten. Thankfullly I can eat a salad for dinner and be okay, but it just goes to show that no matter how well you do or how confident you get the battle is always there and I will continually have to stay on my toes and not give in to emotional desires to eat. I know that in reality it does not make me feel better, the feeling better is fleeting and only lasts for a moment. The victory is that I am aware of the "oops" and it is not one that was destructive, just one that could have been if I had not been paying attention and it is salvagable because I did not go over my daily points, just more than what I planned for lunch so that means I have to make a different choice for dinner, but that is what I LOVE about WW...it gives you options and it is flexible!! I'm hoping for at least a 1 pound loss....we shall see. I'll post after I weigh in tomorrow. It's almost time to get out of here, have a fabulous weekend, because I am going to! And it's a long one to boot!! God bless!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

hope the drama is better at work this week -- in fact, no drama is what I wish for you. Congrats on the pound loss!

Kaye said...

I'm proud of you for sticking with it even on the bad days!