Monday, April 14, 2008

Quiet Monday...

...so far. It's 9:42 and my phone has maybe rang 10 times today. This is huge progress from last week. It is nice to be in a position to help people but it was also a very long, exhausting week and I'm glad its over. I keep praying that soon FEMA will make some decisions and provide aid to all the people who lost their homes to the tornadoes.

I had a nice weekend and got some scrappin' done as you can see if you check out my last few posts. I also did my grocery shopping, cleaned house and did laundry. Yesterday I went to church, cut grass and then sat on my butt the rest of the day...it was nice.

Hopefully this is going to be a slow week, not much going on and then this weekend I have got to start going through stuff and getting ready for the garage sale the first weekend of May. My house will feel like a brand new house once all the junk and clutter is gone. I can't hardly wait, the process of getting it there is not a fun one, but it will be worth it when we are done. I just hope I make enough money to buy the comforter set and paint for the computer/office/knife room. Then we'll work on furniture for knife displays after we get that part done. We will have that room done this year, I'm determined. We say that every year and it gets put off every year, not this year, we are going to get it done.

I also want to paint the front bathroom but not sure when I'll get that done. I have some cute new butterfly decor but don't want to put it all up until I get it painted. There is not much area to paint but there are lots of things that need taped off before I can paint and I don't know when I'll have the energy or time to get that part of the process completed. But it will get done sooner than later.

So, if you aren't bored yet with my exciting weekend then you are definitely a devoted reader, but if you are then I'll just go ahead and shut up since there isn't much else to say.

Although I would like to take a moment and praise God for all He is in my life and how amazing He is. He is my protector, my guide, my Father, my friend, He is all that I need and I'm so thankful that He chose me to be His very own. I am in awe of who He is and how much He loves me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Amen to that last paragraph, Robin!! I'm soexcited to hear about all your home-improvement projects. Be sure & post some before/after pics for us....your 'Loyal Readers'Ha! ;-)

Braxton's Mommy said...

Hey Robin the hangers came from Ross mainly and i think i picked up a pack at TJ Max or Marshalls. I already had the clothes rack and just took one of the sections off to make it shorter. It was about 20.00 at Freds.. The hangers are skirt hangers..