Wednesday, April 2, 2008

McAlister's Rocks!!!

I'm so excited...they finally have NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION available. We eat there every Wednesday either before or after church and now that I'm back on WW I don't have to guestimate any longer. And excitedly some of the things I tend to choose as my faves are lower on the point scale. You'd think nice fresh deli sandwiches would be much healthier, not so much, but still now I can go and know what I'm getting. There are a few items that aren't on the list, but for the most part I'm covered. So I just had to share my excitement!!

2 comments:

Braxton's Mommy said...

Woo HOoo this is great news!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kaye said...

That's great!!

I hate when I go out to eat sometimes because the things I think are probably the healthiest sometimes aren't. It's nice to have information that will help you make better choices.