Friday, April 18, 2008

Fabulous Friday...

...I was off work yesterday and boy it is hard to go back to work on Friday when you are off on Thursday. Maybe the day will go by quickly.

I enjoyed my day off (other than the dr. appt.), I was able to go shopping for shoes. I needed some new sandals and got to pair for buy one get one half off, so that was nice. I was also in great need of some new tennis shoes. Now that I am coming to the end of my 3rd week on WW it is time to start incorporating exercise into my routine. I'm confident and settled with the points and eating system again, so now I am ready to get moving. I found a nice pair of Nikes on sale for $40, they are cute, they are dark gray and the swoosh is purple, it matches my new Ipod Shuffle!

Oh, the Ipod Shuffle was another fun score this week. Rocky had given me an mp3 player for Christmas and the connection between the player and the earbuds didn't work right. Well, I pulled it out on Sunday to try and use it while I cut grass and it still wouldn't work right. I still had the box so Rocky agreed we needed to swap it out. We took it back to walmart and got refunded the money he spent (right at $40). Then we went to electronics to get another one and on the way there we saw the Ipod's on then end display. I really wanted the Shuffle but it had been $80...well low and behold it was on sale for $48.72!!! So I have a pretty purple Shuffle and I love it, it will be so great to have some good Christian tunes pumping into my ears while I'm walking! Can't wait to get started and now it matches my tennis shoes, hee hee.

Not much going on this weekend, other than starting the process of sorting the junk in my house that is going in the garage sale in 2 weeks. I'm ready for that to get here and reclaim some space in my house.

Have a great weekend...I'll post my weigh in sometime this weekend or Monday...I'm excited to see what it has to say, although I've had a great week, so I am already excited no matter what the scale says.

G0d bless!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I wanna see a picture of you with your new purple shuffle & matching Nikes!! Sounds perfect. Don't you just love deals like that! Enjoy!!

Kaye said...

I'm jealous that you have an Ipod! I had one (and loved it!!!), but Mitchell broke it on the marching band trip to Florida at Christmas. I knew I shouldn't have let him borrow it!!! I'll be getting a new one soon...