Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Weigh Day...

It's only 10:00 a.m. and I have not been up long enough to post about anything other than I just weighed in....down another 3 pounds, for a total of 12 in 3 weeks!! Looking forward to a new week, with new challenges (like exercising) and seeing what can be accomplished at the end of this week. If I lose another 3 pounds then I will be at 5% and will reward myself with 10 songs from Itunes...now that I have a nifty little purple Shuffle I'd like a few songs that I don't have on CD. My 10% goal will be the "Clip It Up"!!! I want one really bad and decided that was a pretty great reward and will keep me motivated to get there!

I'm off to get my haircut and a few other things...everybody have a great weekend, cause I probably won't post again till next week! God bless ya!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Way to go on your weight loss!! You are such an inspiration to me.

sharon said...

congratulations.
you are doing good!! I hope that i will get back on track... before it is too bad. sharon

Babydoll said...

WOOOO HOOOO Robin!! Way to go on the loss!

Braxton's Mommy said...

WAY TO GO ROBIN!!! I fell off the band wagon now I need to get back on!! CONGRATS!!

Kaye said...

Robin, you are doing an amazing job! Can you come to New York and give me a swift kick to get me motivated??