Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just another Wednesday

I have absolutely nothing to report but thought I'd try to just ramble for a bit since we have about 10 minutes before we can go home. We are all sitting here hoping that we don't get put under any type of watches/warnings for Hinds County before we get out the door. Especially those of us who don't generally have to go back once we get to leave. Anyways, it looks like the sun is shining out there, so as long as it is like that all over the area I think I'm safe.

Have you ever noticed that bad weather is rarely convenient? It seems like the only time it threatens or shows up in the late afternoon is on days where I have some place to be after 5:00. Like today, if it kept us here it would keep me from being at my favorite church service. I love Wednesdays, they are laid back, relaxed and it seems most of the people there are really interested in getting what God has for them. There are less people getting up and going in and out and in general the whole atmosphere is different. It has always been my favorite time to be at church. It also helps keep my focus where it should be throughout the remainder of the work week. I'm not sure I'd get through some weeks with my composure in tact if it were not for the mid week uplifting and encouraging of the saints being in one place, one mind and of one accord. Can't wait to hear what He has for me tonight....maybe just maybe I'll share tomorrow.....

Well, I guess I'm going to shut this thing down, lock up and get ready to forward the phones. Have a great evening and take time to Praise the Lord, He inhabits the praises of His people!

No comments: