Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What is ASF???

This is for one of those inquiring minds who actually reads my blog, yes Gayle this is for you. ASF is the most amazing wonderful Scrapbooking Store ever. It is owned by the sweetest most generous loving loyal lady I know. I tell anybody who will listen that it is the place where everybody knows your name. Not only is "A Scrappin' Friendsy" a brick and mortar store that I like to refer to as my 2nd home, but there is also an awesome online community that is unlike any that I've ever visited before. The ladies are all down to earth, nice, helpful, inspiring and truly delightful. There are no drama queens or know it alls and nobody trying to be right or outdo anybody else. It's truly a scrappin love fest! So if you would like to get to know them and see a lot of inspiring work please go visit http://ascrappinfriendsy.com/forums/index.php .

1 comment:

Juliet Diley said...

I totally agree! ASF is the BEST!

Thanks for the comment Robin! You're tooo sweet!