Friday, July 18, 2008

Just because....

....my public is crying out for a post. Not much to say really, but let's see what I can come up with.

My grass needs cut and it rained just enough yesterday that I could not do it, so I'm hoping for the sun to dry it out so I can accomplish this task when I get off work today. It will plague me until it is done. Tall grass is a thorn in my side and now that we own our pretty little red Toro I try to stay on top of it. I am not the only one in my household that does not like the tall or wet grass. Sandy has an aversion to tall grass also. It is a riot to watch her go outside when its to tall for her liking. She tiptoes, its hilarious. I will have to try and get a picture of her doing this but not sure it would actually show up in a picture. Have you ever seen the horses that dance. They kind of lift up each leg very precicesly and it kind of looks like they are tiptoeing? That is what she does, makes we want to call her twinkle toes.

The two young guys at work just took my little green jeep to the car doctor. Not sure what is wrong exactly but my gut says something with the starter because when you turn the key it does nothing, but if you turn it as far as it will go and hit the gas at the same time it will start right up. This is a new thing, so I figured it needed a check up and it already needed an oil change, so why not get a full physical right? This means I will have to drive one of the HUGE monster trucks till it is fixed. I think its a Ford F350 or something like that, not looking forward to that at all. I'll know for sure when they get back which truck they brought for me to drive, I'm hoping for one of the smaller ones without a camper shell on the back.

Other than whining about the fact that I have given in to my enemy (food) for several days now, I don't really have much else to talk about. I keep hoping one day that healthy choices and healthy portions will come naturally and it will not be such an extreme battle. I'm not expecting good things for weigh in on Monday. Why does it come naturally for some people? I guess by the time I can look at God and ask why I won't care anymore because I will have shed my earth suit for a glorified body.

I hope my weekend will be filled with creativeness and maybe a good movie. Hopefully you will all have a fabulous weekend and find an opportunity to show forth the love of God that has been shed abroad in your heart!

No comments: