Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Header...

So, I was bored this morning and thought my blog needed a head lift, ha. So I created a new one. Whatcha think?

One more day till Friday and so far the day isn't to bad. Other than this whole issue we have going on with obtaining grants for new sirens for our county. I will not go into that any further because I'd just assume not be airing the political garbage that goes into the process on my blog. Who knows who might be reading. Anyways suffice it to say, I'm tired of it! I'd be content to never hear the words "SIREN GRANT" again. Rant over.

I do have some fun news...don't think I shared it yesterday or the day before. I am officially registered for Crop Connection!! (http://www.cropconnection.net/). Dawn N. and I have always dreamed of going to a Scrapbook Convention, usually they are out of state and there is travel and obvious expense involved, so up till now its just been a DREAM. This particular event takes place right here in our area and I go to church with the wonderful ladies that plan and host this event. We've discussed going every year since they started and it just never worked out since it is right after Christmas and there is some expense involved. Thankfully this year we seriously considered, spoke to our husbands and voila....we are GOING!! There are 3 other ladies (including my sister)going with us and of course there will be many many many more scrappin' sisters attending that we do not know.

I need to do a countdown clock so I can keep up with how many days till we go scrap crazy. Do you think I'm going overboard with the countdowns? I personally think its great to have things to look forward to!! Lots of fun stuff ahead.

3 comments:

Lisa Kmiec said...

I like the new header!
And the Crop Connection sounds fun! And it's on my birthday! Too bad I'm too far away!

Babydoll said...

Love the new header!! You should get bored and make me one too!!

Gayle said...

Very nice header. Nice to see more of you and your hubby! You don't post a lot of photos and I'm a photo girl! Scrappin' sounds fun. Good for you for doing something for yourself. Which you should do more of. Maybe when my kids are grown....