Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer...

The challenge at ASF this week was to do layout using just the word "SUMMER" as your title and to write a paragraph about what it means to you or a fond memory of your summer.

I had to think on this one and then when I saw these pictures of my parents new puppy I had to use them. I knew then that when I think of summer the first things that come to mind are swimming, homemade ice cream and watermelon...so of course Daisy eating homemade ice cream were the perfect pictures for this layout.




On another note, my scrapbook room is put together and I LOVE it. I'll upload pictures soon and probably do a layout. There are still a few walls that need something creative, but until I know for sure what that will entail, I'll leave them empty.

Have a fabulous week, I hope to. I'm also hoping for a friendly scale in the morning. I've done pretty well this week, much much much better than the few weeks before, so I'm hopeful. We shall see. More tomorrow. Night, night, sleep tight!!

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

This is so adorable. Just the fact that he is eating ice-cream off a spoon is hilarious. Love the colors of that paper. Just great all around!