Monday, July 14, 2008

Robin's Nest....

So.....here are some pictures of my scraproom, more affectionately known as "Robin's Nest" (didn't realize the flash put a bad glare on the layout framed below the sign, but oh well). My parents had that sign made when I was in high school. We lived in Hawaii and my mom's favorite show was Magnum P.I. We spent a lot of time following Tom Selleck and his crew around during the 6 years we lived there. Anyways, those of you who watched the show know that the estate that Magnum lived on was called "Robin's Nest", so of course I had to have a sign for myself. Anyways, it has hung on a wall in every place I've ever lived. For many years it hung in my kitchen, but now it graces the wall of my scrap space! Because it truly is my Nest.








7 comments:

Braxton's Mommy said...

WOW!!! I LOVE your room!! That is AWESOME!!!

Juliet Diley said...

Woohooo! How fun! Looks great!

TO BECOME said...

I love your Robin's Nest. It is really nice. Have a good week. connie from Texas

mommysews said...

I love the scrap room and I am soooo jealous.

This is my first trip to your blog and I like it. You have more hutspa than I do, I don't want my weight were everyone can see it. But then maybe if it was, I wouldn't be that for long.

Babydoll said...

OOOOOO I want a scrap room!! It is so neat and clean. Mine would look like a disaster area!! Thanks for sharing. :) It was good seeing you Friday and I loved the layout.

Gayle said...

What a lovely place for you to get away. Lucky girl!

Kaye said...

As soon as I saw the title of your post I thought of Magnum. I loved that show! Your room looks terrific!