Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

I could name a lot of things that I am thankful for today, but mostly I'm thankful that after 3 days OP (on program) that the scale showed a 3 pound loss already. I did not even take into consideration when I weighed in that it was TOM time. When this realization kicked in I felt a bit better about the whole thing, but I did eat way to much and way to often last week, so TOM can't be blamed (completely).

I'm also thankful that we had our carpet cleaned yesterday and the guy only charged us $20! Rocky gave him $25 just for the heck of it. It looks so nice and maybe that will help me not be so frustrated with not being able to replace it right now. I mean hello paying off our cruise for next year is definitely higher on my list of priorities.

Speaking of the cruise we sail in 227 days, isn't it nice that Carnival.com keeps me up to date on how many days it will be until they welcome me on their Fun Ship! It actually helps on days that I'm tired or stressed to be reminded that I have a fabulous fun filled 7 day cruise to look forward to in just 227 days, hee hee. Obsess much? Why yes, yes I do. If you haven't been you must try it, there is nothing like it! As you can see this is another thing I am thankful for today.

Mostly, I'm thankful to God for another day to please Him, to strive to be all that He is in me and to show His love to those around me and that I encounter throughout my day. Father, you are good and your mercy endures forever and for that I am THANKFUL!!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

You are going to look fabulous on your cruise!! Keep up the good work.