Tuesday, February 12, 2008

5 days and counting....

...and well I am not doing so well with the eating, but I'm not focused and I'm busy and have a health issue that I'm dealing with and well when I don't feel great I eat, right wrong or indifferent it is the truth. So, there it is, me owning up to my downfalls, but at least I know my weaknesses and therefore I can work on them..later, ha. I promise to get right back on track on my way to being Fabulous by Forty when we get home from the cruise. I hope I don't do to much damage to my progress in the meantime, but I'll deal with it when I get back. I will never give up and I will be Fabulous by Forty.

For now, right this moment I'm ready to go home. It's been a long day with all the bad weather. I have 2 pages of trees down in Hinds County due to the straight line winds. It did make most of the afternoon pass very quickly. But now it seems like the clock has slowed way down.

My parents on the same cruise right now that we are going on next week. I've been thinking of them all day and wondering what fun they are having in Cozumel and makes it even harder to wait for us to get there next week!! They'll be home on Thursday just in time for my mom's valentine's birthday celebration!

No comments: