Friday, February 8, 2008

Gotta love being human....

Well, after my last post I hate to even type this one and admit that things went down hill fast and I had 2 horrible days and again have had to hit my knees in repentence and hit the "restart" button again. I keep reminding myself that journeys often have little side roads that you get off on and it doesn't always mean you end up lost, for the most part they lead you back to the main road. So instead of writing a long post of self pity and posting all of my "food indiscretions" in the past 48 hours, I will just say...I'm back on the main path and once again grateful and feeling victorious. In the past this little rabbit trail would have caused me to throw my hands in the air with despair and just chunk all the good that has been done in the past 6 weeks.

I do wish that I could find the "source" of my need to self sabotage. I am so close to reaching that 20 pound mark, with the reality of it being I could weigh in on Wednesday and be there, but yet, what did I do? And with no good reason? Nothing emotional, nothing stressful...nothing other than "want to". So, there it is, me and all my glory...I just wanted it and well so I blew it. No excuses and I'm forgiven....moving forward not looking backwards.

New day...new me...I will be FABULOUS BY FORTY!!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

girl you are fabulous!!! praying that you find the source!

sharon said...

oh girl... i KNOW what ya mean. That's where I have been since christmas. the numbers on a serious rise... and now i feel the difference. so keep telling yourself, you will feel sooo much better to stay with it...joints, emotion, less depression... etc... because ya see, i am feeling all those things again because i have not stayed on track! HANG IN THERE... I NEED you to inspire me!!