Monday, February 11, 2008

Not giving up, but....

It's very hard to keep my focus right now. I have so much going on this week getting ready to go on the cruise and well I guess its hard to focus on losing weight when you know you are going on a cruise in a week and its all about the food??? Okay, I'm definitely not giving up, but have definitely been more lax than I should be...but I did check the scale this morning and it hasn't budged, so this is good. I haven't overeaten I just haven't been waiting for hunger to eat. So, I guess I'll try to at least keep with not overeating this week and then I'll be back totally on track when we get back from the cruise. The not eating till I'm hungry is very inconvenient for my schedule, so maybe when I get back I'll go back to eating 3 meals and just small portions and start working towards making healthier choices. I've been craving veggies and salad this weekend, this is a good sign also.

I got a good bit of packing done last night but there is just still so much to do. The house has to be cleaned, I have to have groceries in the house for our friend who is house/furbaby sitting and well it's just a lot to do but worth it! I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

sharon said...

ooooooh.... i am so envious of you taking a cruise! I have never been on one... this may will be 25 years of married bliss for me and hubby, that would ordinally be a great time for something like this... but because we had kids a little "later"... i geuss we gotta get them out of school first. maybe another ....4-5 years??? eeek! hope i'm not using a walker by then! ha

Braxton's Mommy said...

I wish i was craving veggies and salad it jsut not something i crave!! I know you are getting so excited about the cruise!! I am jealous!!