Friday, February 1, 2008

Is it really February?

I can't hardly believe that January flew by. It was like a wind from the south that just whipped in and right back out again. I wanted it to hurry so that the time for our cruise would get here quickly. And well it is getting here quickly, only 17 more days will we sail.

It sure is hard to come back to work on Friday after being out for 3 days. Not fun at all, and I really don't have anything to be doing either, that makes it that much more difficult.

No big plans for this weekend, in fact at this point no plans at all other than possibly going grocery shopping tomorrow evening, which is definitely not my idea of Saturday night fun, but for some odd reason hubby loves to go grocery shopping with me. I wish I could just send him with a list and let him do it himself since he loves it so much. But chances are that he would end up with more junk that he would what was on my list. Oh well at least if he goes I have help loading and unloading and that does make the whole process less miserable.

This morning has been dragging by, why does the month fly by but the days seem to last forever? Where is the logic in that? Yeah, I know you don't know either.

I am in the mood to scrapbook but not really in a place to spend any money on scrapbooking right now, which means holding off until I have some pictures printed and disposable cash to buy pretty papers with!! I love papers! Love them, all of them!

Do I have any Paula Deen fans out there? I just finished reading her memoirs "It Ain't All About the Cookin" and it was really good. She is so real and down to earth in my opinion. The book is written just like she talks so you pretty much feel like she is sitting there with you as you are reading it. Definitely a good read.

I am headed to the library right this moment to pick up the lastest Nicholas Sparks book and the latest Karen Kingsburgy book. Can't wait to get started on them.

1 comment:

Braxton's Mommy said...

OH wow!! We have another thing in common!! I LOVE Nicholas Sparks have everyone of his books so far either on CD, Tape or Book!! LOVE HIM!! Glad you are feeling better but hate that you had to go back to work!!