Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!
By my friend Wanda from ASF & this is her blog: http://mathteachermusings.blogspot.com/.

First list: TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I hate things with no feet.
2. Milk is meant to be drank by only one person out of one glass and not to be shared...ick..and never is anybody to drink out of the carton....floaties are GROSS
3. We got married on leap year....so we are fixing to have our 4th anniversary even though we've been married for almost 16 years.
4. I drove a 1968 Mustang in High School till my dad sold it cause I kept cutting school and bought me an Orange VW Bug.
5. I love a foot rub.
6. I despise mustard.
7. My closets are disaster areas, but you'd never know it looking at the rest of my house.
8. I used to be a girl scout leader and I miss them, they all grew up. (am i really that old?)
9. I can not remember lyrics to songs to save my life...drives me crazy.
10. I get my right and left mixed up constantly.

My Bucket List.......things I want to do before I kick the bucket. ooooh, this is not anything I really want to be thinking about, but it's all in good fun, right?

1. Go to New York
2. Cruise to Alaska
3. Take some photography classes and have a nice camera.
4. Be debt free.
5. Own a MONTE CARLO!!!!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

oh, Robin - I am terrible with song lyrics, too.......but am really really terrible remembering song titles. Like, I don't KNOW any song titles. Just know bits and pieces of the words.

And I should have put "be debt free" on my list too. I am about to be debt free, but I'm sure it won't last long.