Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally Friday

I am so thankful for this weekend, I do not have 1 single thing that I HAVE to do tomorrow. I hope to get some scrappin' done this weekend. The garage sale is over, the house is back in order and I can't wait to be able to sit and just enjoy some relaxing scrappin' time. I have several layouts to work on and hopefully the challenges in the cybercrop will help me end up with a projects that I love. I plan to work on the Mickey Mouse layout but have not really had any great inspiration and I want it to be fabulous. I guess I'll be doing some gallery hopping today to get some great ideas. There are multiple pictures so I need to find a great idea for lots of pictures.


Not much else to talk about right now, it's been a long week and I'm looking forward to a break. Have a great weekend. I'll check in tomorrow with weigh in results.


Oh, I know I mentioned that my 5% reward was 10 songs from Itunes, well anybody who knows me knows that I am not an extreme music fanatic. I like it but I can't sing or remember words or titles or who sings them, so although I know there are 10 songs out there I'd like to have I can't remember what they are called or sings them, so.....I opted to buy a ribbon iron instead. I'm very excited, can't wait to have to flatten some ribbon. It is made by Pebbles Inc., its so cute and it's pink.....

2 comments:

Babydoll said...

Hey Robin!! I am so proud of you for sticking to your weight loss plans. You are doing awesome and are well on your way to being fit and FAB by 40!! I sure hope you get some scrapping done this weekend. I may need you to send some of your mojo my way!! LOL!

Kaye said...

I like your new ribbon iron! I think that's a great reward.