Saturday, May 10, 2008

More weekend layouts....

These pictures were taken on Mitchell's 8th birthday. It was a fun family day at the pool. Nothing like summers at Mom & Dad's in the swimming pool...I'll be glad when the water is warm enough to swim.



For my birthday in 2006 Rocky set up a scavenger hunt in his restaurant. The clues are the actual clues that he had hidden all over the store.

He started the hunt by handing me this: You are now on a quest. All clues are in customer accessible areas of the restaurant. Please note clues may, or may not be people, places or things. YOu may receive help only from people in your party. Good Luck.

Clue #1: Since you are now on a quest you are in need of knowledge. Where would you get that?

Clue #2: You have found knowledge and this is a good thing. Your next lies with my collection.

Clue #3: You are now well on your way to your goal. Your next step is the real thing.

Clue #4: You are very close, but this may be the toughest clue yet. Her name in Arabic means, "to repent".

Clue #5: I knew you would figure it out. Now, return all five clues and the key to the quest master to claim your treasure. Happy Birthday and I love you very much.

The tag has the answer to each clue written on it.

#1 - Back of Mclaurin School Banner

#2 - Back of bouncy ball machine

#3 - Side of Coke machine

#4 - Taba (an employee) had the key to the paper towel holder in the women's restroom, the clue was inside.

#5 Return key and all the clues to Rocky and he gave me my "RING"!

2 comments:

Babydoll said...

Love your birthday story!! Great pages!

Amy said...

Great LOs, Robin & come check out my blog......you've been tagged for 'Husband Tag'.