Saturday, May 31, 2008

Super Saturday...

There is only 1 positive thing from having tummy problems and that is weight loss. I lost 4 pounds this week. If only I could explain that to the weight tracker at WW online when they said "Way to go you lost another 5 pounds, but we see that you have lost more than 2 pounds and that is not good for you, maybe you should try some of our ideas". What a kill joy, although I do understand the concern, but it was not because I was starving myself or anything.

Anyways, I am now at 269 and that mean I have only 7 more pounds till I have lost 10% of my starting weight! I did that in 9 weeks and now I'm hoping to be closer to 200 than 300 by the end of the summer, with God's help and strength I will stay the course. As you can see if you look at my countdown clock to the right....my 40th birthday is getting closer and closer!!

2 comments:

sharon said...

yeah for losing weight! but sorry for you being sick. you are doing great... and have helped me to get back on track. i am trying to stay with WW... on my own... but plan to join when finances improve a bit. I am still too chicken to see how far on the scales i have gone...but i am on week 3-4 now... hopefully i can stay committed.

Braxton's Mommy said...

GREAT JOB ROBIN!! That is awesome.. Sorry you are sick hope you are feeling better seems to be going around though!! Congrats and keep up the AWESOME work!!