Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gorilla Habitat (post #3)

All of the walls are painted, there a few "oops" spots that need some attention, but I"ll do that later, I'm tired of paint for now and unless somebody comes in looking for the "oopses" it won't be an issue.
First picture is with the new curtains and one knife display hanging on the wall, many more to come, but probably not right away, because that is his job, deciding where and taking care of it, I've done my part, the rest is up to him.





I was trying to get a picture where you could actually see the color of the paint, but they all look different, I guess it's the lousy lighting in this room, one wall looks much darker, but it isn't, strange. Anyways, that's the obviously the tv stand


And yet again the desk with the wall behind it finally painted, looks like there is a flaw in the wall to the left of the desk, but I can't see it except in this picture...weirdness.


Tomorrow we pick up the bookcase we bought and then he has to put it together, so...it might be a while before there is a picture of it...but thanks for being interested and staying tuned for progress in the "Gorilla Habitat"!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Things are looking good....I love it!

Anonymous said...

The pic of the Gorilla couch is so funny! Hope you achieve your goal to become fabulous by 40.

Best wishes,
sharon