Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friday Night Fun...

This first layout was a scraplift from Jules (ASF). I loved the one she did of her and her hubby and just knew I had the perfect picture for the title. Thanks for the inspiration Jules.

The layout below was for the weekly challenge given by Amy (ASF). You had to use the title of a Rascal Flatts song on your layout. This picture of my 1st car brought to mind the thought of a Fast Car & Freedom, because a car at 15 gave me exactly that!



This is my sweet B all dressed up for her tap recital. She is growing up way to fast!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Love your layouts! Especially the one of the car, man I miss that car.

I missed being there with you guys Friday, hopefully I can go to the next one.

sharon said...

hey, you did some GREAT layouts! and got them posted as well. guess i have just gotten lazy... and not posted any. ha... i will have to get busy huh? enjoyed friday night. we will have to scrap again...soon. bring dawn with ya next time... both of them (smile).

Kaye said...

You had a Mustang for your first car? Oh man, I'm so jealous. I had to drive my mom's ugly Brady Bunch station wagon! LOL!