Friday, May 16, 2008

It's 5 O'clock somewhere...

...but I'm not sure it ever will be right here. I have been busy on and off all day but it still seems like this has been the longest most boring Friday afternoon that I've had to endure for a long time. Maybe that is because for the first Friday in about 6 weeks its not storming outside. What a concept, I guess I shouldn't complain, because in reality if I'm busy that usually means there has been some type of disaster and I suppose that its better that I bored and the public be safe. Therefore, enough about that.

I spent a little bit of time this afternoon surfing the ASF gallery and there is some great stuff from some very talented ladies that has been posted for our viewing pleasure recently. I really enjoyed looking at them and leaving a comment here or there. A few of them were even added to My Favorites for me to peruse again and again until I find the perfect pictures to do a SCRAPLIFT!

As much as I enjoyed cruisin' layouts it made me want to be srappin' tonight instead of painting the "Man Room" at my house. But, I keep reminding myself that next weekend is a 3 day weekend and we have plans to go to the crop on Friday night...so if I get finished with the painting then next weekend can be all about me and my favorite hobby. Can't wait, but I sure do need to take some more every day pictures so I'll have some fun stuff to work with.

Tomorrow is weigh-in and I am hoping to see a loss since I did not see one last week. I've definitely made better choices (except for that 13 point piece of cheesecake at McAlisters on Wednesday- thank God for Flex Points) and have been careful to drink more than enough water, so we will see. That's about it for now, I'll post in the morning with how it went. Have a fantabulous weekend and be a blessing on purpose!!!

No comments: