Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just another day...

...in the life of me. It's 9:47 and at this point its been quite uneventful, other than a call from my most favorite supervisor, which is not worth mentioning. Not much on my agenda for today. I do have a dr. appt. at 3:30 and then I hope to start some painting. The comforter set for the daybed came in yesterday so we went to Home Depot and spent 45 minutes trying to decide on the right color. We finally picked one we both thought would be best in that room. Of course, I can't remember what its called, but its kind of an olive drab green. Basically khaki with a hint of light olive green in it. Hopefully we'll really like it when all is said and done. We still are undecided on what piece of furniture we'll be purchasing but I assume we'll decide in the next few weeks. I am about to begin searching for some knife stands, I've found some in the past and ordered a few, but we need more now that they'll actually have places to be displayed.

I forgot to tell ya I have a new "baby sister" she is an 8 week old Shih Tzu puppy named Daisy. I took some pictures but they are on my memory card that is at home, so I'll have to post some cute pictures of her later, but I will, because she is sooooooo ccccccuuuuuuuuuttttee and seems to have a very sweet disposition. I'm certain she is going to be a very spoiled addition to our family.

That's all for now folks......

1 comment:

Braxton's Mommy said...

Way to go on finally picking out a color.. Its so hard for me to decide on a color I painted my whole bathroom red to go back over it the next day in a greenish brown color. Sorry about the hubby tag. I copied yours and didnt change Amy's name to yours!! WHOOPS!! Its fixed now!! Thanks!!