Monday, May 12, 2008

Husband Tag...


Amy tagged me with Husband Tag...keep reading to see if YOU have been tagged! So here we go...

What is his name? Rocky
How long have you been married? 16 years
How long did you date? A little over 1.5 years
How old is he? 38
Who eats more? Him (now that I'm back on WW)
Who said I love you first? I did
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? Definitely him
Who's temper is worse? I get upset more often, but when he actually gets angry, his is worse, thankfully I've only seen that side of him on a few occasions
Who does the laundry? both
Who does the dishes? Me...unless he is specifically asked to do so.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed (when you are facing it)? Him
Who pays the bills? he does
Who cooks dinner? Me but he's great about bringing stuff home from work on busy nights
Who mows the lawn? 98% of the time me.
Who drives when you are together? He does.....but he'd love for me to do it sometimes
Who has more friends? Definitely me, but that's because he works to much
Who has more siblings? The same, I have a sister and he has a brother
Who wears the pants in the family? He definitely does.....but we make all major decisions together and fortunately we also are in agreement almost all the time about how to handle things.

Ok, I'm tagging...Stephanie (Braxton's Mommy), Sharon & Wanda....

No comments: