Monday, May 5, 2008

Let the redecorating begin...

...I just ordered the comforter set for the daybed in the room that we are fixing to transform into a "knife display/office/tv room" for Rocky. It's always been the "catch-all" in our home. So I made up mind that this year we would make it a priority. The garage sale money is going towards the project. I probably won't have time to actually do any painting until Memorial Day weekend, but in reality that is not very long. I have plenty of time between now and then to get all the stuff we need to complete the project. I'm really pretty excited about it and I hope he loves it when it is done. Here is a picture of the comforter set. I think I'm going to paint the walls the color of the skirt, looks like its a light olive green, but we'll see when I actually have it in hand.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That'll be a cool room.....Clay would love that comforter!