Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1 Good Day &...

....355 to go. Yesterday was a good day. I did not overeat, I made good choices at each meal and I was STARVING, but I got through the day. When I overindulge for weeks on end it usually takes a good 4 to 5 days for my body to realize that I'm really not starving it.

I had oatmeal for breakfast, a salad from Wendy's, 1 serving of chocolate teddy grahams for a snack and then for dinner I diced a boneless skinless chicken breast seasoned with fajita seasoning and some sliced new potatoes. I saute'd the chicken and potatoes in frying pan using butter flavored pam and added about 1/4 can of rotel tomatoes. When it was done cooking I sprinkled a tad of parmesan cheese and voila I had a nice tasty low calorie/low fat meal.

Today has started well already, I had oatmeal and a banana for breakfast. I went shopping for healthy stuff last night, so that will make it easier. Although I wish that McAlister's had nutrition information available for their menu. We always eat there on Wednesday night and I have no idea what my best option would be. Probably turkey on wheat? Oh fun, its hard enough to decide each time I go what I want, now I have to figure out what is healthiest, I guess I'll have a salad.

Nothing much going on today, just work and then church this evening. I'm chomping at the bit to get to ASF and spend some of my gift certificate that I got for my birthday, thanks M&D. I hope the sale doesn't end before I can get there, but we shall see. I keep hoping that soon I'll have time to plan for a Friday night crop, but I can't see that far ahead yet...maybe it can happen sooner than I think. I just want to SCRAP!

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Hey Robin!! Looks like you're doing well!! I just know you're gonna reach your goal!! Keep at it girl. :)