Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend is over...

....and dang if I don't feel like a cow. I had 4 great days last week, where I felt strong and confident and made heatlhy choices and then came Friday night and Saturday and Sunday...and thankfully its back to Monday and its a new week. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow after 2 really bad days, but I guess we'll see how bad it is tomorrow.

We had a nice Easter, church service was short, sweet and moving and then just the two of us went to lunch, it was nice. We spent the rest of the afternoon comparison shopping for a new bbq grill. There are so many options and we want to be sure that we get what we want and get the best grill for the best money within our budget. Hopefully next weekend I'll be grilling steak and veggies on my new grill!

Tonight we are getting our new (to us) mattress and boxsprings. I can't wait! My sister blessed us with hers because he new hubby had a nice king size set that they love, so we get the ones she had and its newer than ours and has a pillow top...can't wait to sleep on it tonight!!

There is a glimmer of hope that I will get to scrap this coming weekend...but I won't know until ASF opens in another hour...have to find out if there is a crop on Friday night! Oh please let there be a crop! I need a crop. Which also means I need to do some gallery surfing so I can get a bit of inspiration.

No comments: