Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Things (swiped from Kaye)....

JUST TWO THINGS

Two names you go by:.
1. Robin
2. Baby

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. jeans
2. shirt

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. trust
2. laughter

Two things you like to do:
1. Read
2. scrapbook

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. 24 hours with no commitment, obligation or responsibility
2. to be healthy and thinner

Two things you did last night:
1. go to church
2. eat dinner

Two things you ate today:
1. banana
2. oatmeal

Two people you last talked to:
1. Casey
2. Wendy

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. working
2. finishing 2 altered bulletin boards

Two longest car rides:
1. Bremerton, WA to Jackson, MS
2. Jackson, MS to Great Lakes, IL

Two favorite holidays:
1. My birthday
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke w/lime
2. Water

Two things about me that you may not have known:
1. i have strange "texture" issues when it comes to food
2. i freak out when i have to speak publicly but i was in 2 plays my senior year of high school...weird i know

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. taco bell
2. phone/computer operator

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. 13 Going on 30
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Two Places I have lived:
1. Hawaii
2. New Mexico

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Shrimp, lobster, crab legs
2. All things mexican

3 comments:

Kaye said...

I love both of the movies you listed! I could watch them over and over, too.

Amy said...

I feel silly.....I've never seen either one of them. Something I should get on Netflix?

Kaye said...

Amy, you have to get 13 Going on 30!!!! They do the Michael Jackson "Thriller" dance. It's so funny!

I have to go buy that movie...