Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The day after....

...and I still don't really have a plan. I know that my goal is to drop 10% of my weight and to focus strictly on that at this moment. My intention is to shop for healthy items at some point this weekend and to make healthy choices, to eat less and move more. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I had a nice 10 day long birthday. As you have likely read my friends threw me a nice party on the 1st, then I had lunch with a few friends on the 7th, then dinner with the inlaws on the 8th, during the weekend I started feeling pretty crummy and woke up on my birthday feeling awful and thinking that I had pink eye. It ended up not being pink eye, just cold symptoms in my eye, its still a bit icky but my better than it was.

I have to verify it with my mom but I think we may be rescheduling the family dinner thing for Sunday lunch, it will be a record I will have managed to continue my birthday celebrations out for over 2 weeks time. Go me. I usually shoot for at leat 1whole week.

I want to say thanks to those of you who read my last post and knew how I felt and had words of comfort, understanding and encouragement to share with me. Knowing that somebody else looks at my situation and can be inspired by my walk is helpful in keeping me focused on going the right direction. It often makes the rough path worth it to know it helped somebody else along their own path.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Walking the walk with you! Need all the help I can get! We can do it together!