Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's almost my birthday....

....so on Saturday night family and friends gathered to celebrate. We had amazing food and fun fun times. Lots of love and laughter, and gifts of course there were gifts...must find time to make some thank you cards and get them in the mail so that all of my nearest and dearest know how much I appreciate them.

My cake, oh my goodness my cake, if there are any other Bop's Snappy Turtle lovers out there, you are about to be drooling. Yes, you read it here Bop's is now doing ice cream cakes and theirs actually have cake in them....oooohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh and yes my Birthday Cake was a Snappy Turtle, it was absolutely awesome, if only I had remembered to take the remainder of it home with me I could have added a few more pounds to what I've already gained. Therefore, I guess its a good thing that Mark & Wendy are enjoying the rest of it and not I.....*sigh*.

They also had a fabulous wonderful exciting delightfully perfect surprise for me. A very dear friend who due to some difficult circumstances had been a bit estranged, but to my extreme pleasure was present at my birthday party. I want to say openly how much it meant to me for her to attend and make my birthday even more special than it already was. Donna I love you!

I also want to say thanks to all of my guests for the gifts, the food, the love and all that you add to my life on a daily basis. I am honored to have the best parents ever, a sister who keeps me on my toes and of course the lovely Toddly who is almost my brother in law (less than 2 weeks to go), Wendy who is the little sister God gave me from another momma and her husband Mark, and lastly but definitely not least...Dawn and Jeff and they know what they mean to me, cause well I think its pretty obvious and of course to my amazing loving husband who is always the life of my party in every way possible. You are all a blessing to me and I can't imagine my life without any of you ---- so don't go anywhere!

It was a night of precious moments and priceless memories.

No comments: