Monday, March 31, 2008

I love WW...

...and I just remembered why....I can have 5 Hershey's Mini Special Dark bars for only 4 points!! With no guilt!!

Okay, so now that I'm done jumping up and down, I can say that I officially rejoined WW online this morning and I've not been so excited or positive about weight loss in a while...I did pretty good for about 6 weeks at the beginning of the year, but I had no plan and sadly any project without direction is doomed to failure. Now that my eyes have been opened to that I am really excited.

We had a really nice weekend. I got to scrap on Friday night and did 2 single page layouts and all but the title on a double page layout. I need to take pictures so I can upload them on here. It was so nice to scrap just for fun, it seems like its been forever since I had.

We got a new grill this weekend and its HUGE. We went all last year without one, so we'd been working towards a new one and had enough to get a nice one. I'm tickled and the steaks and grilled veggied I cooked on Saturday night were so fine. Tonight I'm doing grilled chicken breast (healthy...yes?). Also going to have Velveeta Light Shells & Cheese and baby lima beans. I'm determined to do a lot more cooking now that I'll be making healthier choices and have a new grill. It's much easier for me to make good decisions when I eat at home. So my goal is to eat at home at least 5 out of 7 nights (Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday) then the other 2 nights and Sunday lunch will be depending on the day. We always eat McAlister's on Wednesday but I can make good choices there (although they don't have nutritional info available, I try to guestimate).

Nothing much more exciting going on at the moment other than as usual the clock is not moving fast enough to suit me. We have to go grocery shopping this evening but hoepfully that won't take very long.

Well, I reckon that's all for now......stay tuned for pictures of layouts soon....

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Robin, I'm so proud of you! You seem to be headed in the right direction. You sound so happy!!!